Prof. Nicolae Chele
PhD, full professor
Founder and responsible for organizing the medical activity within the clinic.
Simultaneously with his doctoral activity, he teaches and leads the department of oro-maxillo-facial surgery within the State University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu".
Specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery, Prof. Chele has conducted and published numerous studies on minimally invasive methods of installing endosseous dental implants.
- Device for determining the dynamics of consolidation of mandibular fractures
- Method for examining the dynamics of consolidation of mandibular fractures
- Method of early installation of dental implants in a surgical time
- Miniinvasive method of early installation of dental implants in two stages
- Method of guided simultaneous installation of stage two dental implants
- Method of implant installation and stabilization in severe maxillary atrophies
- Dental extraction protocol - part of the immediate installation of implants
- Restoration of bone defects of alveolar processes in implant-prosthetic rehabilitation
- Vertically guided augmentation method in severe maxillary atrophies with simultaneous implant installation
- Optimizing the complex treatment of mandibular fractures
- General anesthesia in oro-maxillo-facial surgery
- Oral hygiene in injuries with jaw fractures
- Over 145 scientific publications
- Immediate dental implantation. Risks and benefits
- Over 26 theses at international scientific forums
- Loco-regional anesthesia in oro-maxillo-easy surgery and dentistry
- Member of the Commission for attestation of dentists of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Moldova
- Member of the Council of Experts of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection in the field of health
- Member of the Specialized Commission of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection
- Member of the Expert Commission of the National Accreditation Center
- Member of the USMF Senate "Nicolae Testemitanu"
- President of the Scientific-Methodological Commission of the profile of USMF "Nicolae Testemitanu"
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Dental Medicine in Chisinau
- Member of the Editorial Board of the OMF Surgery and Implantology Surgery Magazine in Bucharest
- Full member of the Association of Dentists of the Republic of Moldova
- Full member of the European Osteointegration Association
- Full member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Award of higher dental education for special merits in professional activity, providing quality dental services, scientific and didactic activity, fruitful participation in the activity of the Association of Dentists of the Republic of Moldova
- Order of Gloria Muncii for long and prodigious activity in the health care system, substantial contribution to the improvement of the instructive-educational process in medical higher education
- Second degree diploma from the Government of the Republic of Moldova
- First degree diploma from the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova
- 5 gold and 3 silver medals